Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Moving is only as good as the Movers....

Absolute truth...and these movers are amateurs! Cannot believe it. I have been actually doing manual labor, and those of you know me well....know this is not good!! I refuse to do more than my share of that. Unfortunately, is either that or watch them bungled the whole thing or...WORSE....break something!

So I sit here, while they move things, making sure my pieces are well protected for the elevator ride down. At least I know I can move the rest of the small things ourselves. Especially breakables: vases, mirrors lamps, etc. The content of our closets and whatever is still in use in the kitchen. It's going to be an interesting week!

Now I need to go downstairs to make sure the things are put in the right places! Anything else? I wonder.......

My next move HAS to be to our retirement place...wherever that is going to be.

No comments: