Thursday, February 12, 2009

Life is Complicated.....

What a discovery, you would say...I don't blame you. It is just that some days that is more relevant than others. Today is one of those days. I am in mist of getting my annual check-up. Not fun, I can tell you....but then I am sure you know that. This is the time, when my imagination runs wild and I think I am...who knows??!!

Never mind that, there must be a way of learning to be positive. If there is, I would like whoever has the secret to please SHARE!!! I am a worrier by nature and a pessimist by inclination...so I would be grateful for an insight into the world of positive thinking and care-free living. No that I haven't tried, I have and keep trying...but it doesn't last long....

The day is beautiful. After more than a week of low temperatures and strong breezes, Miami is back to the 80s, sunny, low humidity and gorgeous. It almost makes me glad to live here.....alright, it makes me glad I'm here at this time. Consequently, I should be happy....enjoying this great weather....NEEE!!!! My mind is on the test I am having tomorrow, how is it going to go, what are they going to find and all the aches and pains I am feeling at the moment. Really!!!

My doctor told me the other day that I want to get old without having any aches and pains. Something I understood him to mean is impossible. Aches and pains remind us that we are alive, I guess he meant. Maybe that's it, you have to be your own teacher when it comes to being positive. One idea I can put into practice.......



No comments: