Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Way too long......

I tend to come back to this blog when something happens I have no control over...why is this? I have no clue. Or maybe I do, just don't want to dwell on the reasons. There is too much I already dwell on....enough!

I did go to Panama in July. Stay for three weeks and a bit. Did what needed to be done, kept my mother and sister company, celebrated the town's saint festivities, visited the church, walked along the street behind the image of the saint (yes, they still do that in Latin America!!!). I also went to parties, danced, walked on the beach early in the morning and got stuck one day on the road because of a strong thunderstorm, high winds included! Sixty one trees were uprooted in the area, so it was big. So you see, I do other things when I'm not writing.

A month after this trip, I went back for one week....it's never ending. There is always something to solve, papers to sign. This time I took my husband with me. It was a relaxing trip, despite the hassle of lawyers, notaries and rain! I am back in Miami, trying to get everything organized.....


No comments: